Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Latest

Wow, only 5 months since my last post...awesome. I do have some excuses! We have been pretty busy the past few months. I'll do a quick overview.

School has been crazy! I got to student teach for the month of March and it was super fun! I have the cutest friend Ashley who was with me through it all!
I work in all my spare time pretty much. Luckily I love the girls I work with and love what I do so it is never too bad.

Joey has been studying up a storm for the MCAT that he takes in a WEEK!!! He will do great...I think he's a smarty. This is the only picture I could find of him studying haha. He's worn out!

I had an amazing birthday in April thanks to Joey, Laur, and my family.


Lauren graduated from BYU! Yay!!

We flew down to Arizona for Joey's brother's wedding in May. It was such a fun trip! We are so happy for Aaron!


Jake came in town for Special Olympics. Him and Joey were in charge of activities and I tagged along and volunteered. It really is the best weekend of my whole year.

Rachel moved up here!! It has been so fun to have her up here finally!

AND...on June 18th, the day after I finish finals and the day Joey takes the MCAT, we are headed to Wisconsin to Joey's mission. He gets to baptize the cutest girl Katie! We are really excited for her!

4 comments:

  1. So I totally commented on your blog a long time ago and I just looked again and it had 0 comments. weird. Anyway, the special olympics looks so so fun!! I definitely want to be involved next year! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever!! You and Rach look so so pretty in that last picture. And TAN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wierd Lauren, the same thing just happened to me after I commented. Raegan, I LOVE all your updates, you guys are awesome! I hope it's ok that I just took some of your pics for my blog, to brag on you guys :). I look so forward to seeing you two next week in WI and again in Utah...we are bringing the quads & we are all going to have some fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!! An updated blog! I was so happy when I looked at this! Sounds like a great summer so far! AND, school is almost over! :)

    Take lots of pictures in WI and let me know how it is! MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you!! I found your blog so now I can stalk you:) Are you guys in WI right now? I love your blogs and just to let you know you are GORGEOUS! Hope you are getting a little break from working so hard!

    ReplyDelete