Saturday, February 26, 2011

Goodbye


So apparently this is how my students see me. No big deal, I still love them.

Thursday was my last day with my little friends. I start teaching 6th grade on Monday! I'm a little nervous but I'm ready to switch things up. With that said, I am sure going to miss my 2nd/3rd graders after 8 weeks together. Let me show you just a few of the many good times we had together...


Valentine's Day at an elementary school beats anything. We even had a full blown dance party.


Countless pictures, drawings, and notes....everyday.

Yes, I am the big puppy and he is the small puppy.


Art projects


And much, much more....

Check out some of these great poses.

Stay tuned for life with the 6th graders!

4 comments:

  1. Ok these little guys are too dang cute!! And they are lucky to have Mrs. Nelson as their special teacher. Which cutie in these pics had the huge crush on you? P.S. Love the little puppy/big puppy drawing, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the cute pictures, notes & drawings...so funny!! They are sure going to miss having adorarable Mrs. Nelson in their class tomorrow. Good luck with your new class of 6th graders, you will be the bomb!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew I should have been a teacher...it looks like so much fun!!! I loved all the notes and drawings from your little students!!! haha that's so awesome!! We all need to get together again soon! It's been forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok these pictures are hilarious! I really don't think I have ever laughed so hard! And yet they are the cutest pictures ever! What cute kids, and how lucky they were to have you in their classroom! Congratulations on making it back to the holylands of Arizona soon!

    ReplyDelete