Tuesday, October 4, 2011

We Love the Hospital

We live in the hospital (school/work). We get there at 6:15am every morning and part our separate ways. I go to the Sarver Heart Center on the 5th floor of the hospital and Joey goes to the 2nd floor to the medical school. Some mornings, Joey will bring me hospital breakfast since they don't open until 6:30 and I am already working away. If we are lucky, we meet up for hospital lunch. If we are not so lucky, we eat hospital cafeteria lunch separately. Then, by the time I am done working, I am ready for dinner (yesterday hospital pizza) and Joey stays till all hours of the night (not sure what hospital food he got last night). If we were picky eaters we'd be in trouble.

Long story short, we love the hospital and I miss my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment