Monday, August 8, 2011

Student Doctor Nelson

So proud of this cute boy! He loves that I make him take "back to school" pictures. Isn't that a tradition no matter what kind of school you are going to!?
This medical school stuff is the real deal... school and studying from 7:30 to 10:00 everyday on the first week alone! I'm sure glad he loves it though because there is a lot to come.
Here he is getting his white coat at the ceremony.
The three friends. I am sure glad we have them here with us. We have already had tons of fun with them. Casey has the cutest little family that I have loved getting to spend time with and Brenner already feels like family. We are going to use this picture as a before and in four years take an after shot. We are expecting some balding and lots of gray hairs.

As for me, still trying to look for jobs at the university and getting ready to substitute teach for this year! Also, loving that we are so close to home. I have already been home once, my family has come once, and Joey's parents came this past weekend. SO NICE to only be a few hours away!

P.S. Next time anyone is in Tucson, you must pay a visit to Eegee's. We have literally gone everyday since we have been here and we have been here a few weeks. This may come close to Starburst jellybeans? Doesn't Joey's face say it all? Ha!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I love you guys! I want to come visit you!!! So proud of Joey!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. I've been needing this from you! I was actually thinking about you during sacrament meeting yesterday and how I need to call you! is that weird??
    love you baby g.
    substitute for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raegan! Wow, when I read this post, I thought I was reading about my own life! Jeff just had his white coat ceremony for med school 2, and of course I made him take pictures on his first day...I guess that's the teacher in both of us :) Glad you are doing well

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is the first day of school pic?! We definitely did that every year.. including first day of nursing school in college. Can't wait to come visit you two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great post! you two are so cute! Glad you get to be back in the holy lands of Arizona! love the idea of a back to school picture when you are older! So cute!

    ReplyDelete