Since I have been a lame blogger lately I am just going to share some recent highlights in our lives.
1. Rach got engaged!!!! We are so happy for her and cannot wait for the big day. I love this gorgeous girl!
2. We got a new car (well, new to us)! It's nothing super special but we are definitely excited about it. Joey says he feels like a million bucks driving it! Haha, goes to show our current, humble circumstances.
3. Morgsie came to Mesa for a visit so of course I had to hurry there to see her. We are so proud of her for being a brave college girl.
4. Good news... Joey is now an expert on the heart. Seriously, ask him anything. He just finished his six week block on cardiology so we are glad that is over. I work at the Sarver Heart Center so it was fun to pick up on a few of the things he was learning and see him on my side of the building every once in a while.
5. Happy birthday to Morg, Shan, and Laur all within the last month and a half! Love you guys!
6. I have had some visits from my family lately which I always LOVE. A few weeks ago my mom and Jayd surprised us after church and brought a full Sunday dinner to make us and lots of treats. My dad also came down for work one day so I was able to have a quick hang out with him.
7. Yesterday we went on the best hike/jog at Sabino Canyon. It was so beautiful!
8. We are going to Vegas this weekend with some of our favorite friends!
Life is good!!